Which club’s are worth the most, according to experts in their field?
Brand Finance have announced their annual report on the most valuable and strongest football brands.
It’s the world’s leading independent brand valuation consultancy and they pride themselves on their independence, transparency, technical credibility, and expertise.
Others trust them, so we will too when it comes to their evaluation of top clubs across the globe.
Considering their performance in both financial and non-financial metrics, Brand Finance have worked out their top 50, which they have put into an annual full of analysis and insight.
But for those of us who can’t get the coffee table book, they have released their figures for the top 10 most valuable football brands and you can see them below.
if any one can, ugurcan
‘Liverpool have talked with us’ – Reds eye up ace, confirms agent
HERE TO STAY
England and Chelsea youngster pens new five-year deal at Stamford Bridge
Anfield and Stamford Bridge not included in the 10 best stadiums in the world
Warburton on financial restraints and who he blames for his Twitter account
gunner get him
Atletico Madrid join Barcelona in race to sign star Arsenal forward
How Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs could look with £80m Premier League star
Southgate confirms Loftus-Cheek injury with Chelsea midfielder ‘facing year out’
Jordan tells Crystal Palace to sell Zaha and estimates how much they could get
Set an example
Wright-Phillips wants life bans for racists, but says other fans must help
‘difficult to take’
Liverpool ace explains why Reds’ ‘historic’ season has hurt him
Man City book Wembley hotel for night before every cup final… for next season
FA Cup final prize money: How much will Man City and Watford pocket at Wembley?
10. Tottenham Hotspur – 2019 Brand Value = £652million
9. Arsenal – 2019 Brand Value = £761million
8. Paris Saint-Germain – 2019 Brand Value = £786million
7. Chelsea – 2019 Brand Value = £832million
6. Liverpool – 2019 Brand Value = £1.024billion
5. Manchester City – 2019 Brand Value = £1.079billion
4. Bayern Munich – 2019 Brand Value = £1.130billion
3. Barcelona – 2019 Brand Value = £1.198billion
2. Manchester United – 2019 Brand Value = £1.266billion
1. Real Madrid – 2019 Brand Value = £1.416billion